Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Is Sunday's MCM sale worth going to?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mom To Two Girls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2005
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't get tickets for Saturday but am wondering if it's worth making the 2 hour trip on Sunday? My daughter's want Today dolls and some of Kit's furniture.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CaliGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know the answer to your question, but I may have an extra ticket or two for Saturday if you need them. If you're interested, PM me. Ciao!
    -Jamie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would go on Sunday, most of the prices are reduced, and there is a Silent Auction.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Momtoatrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since most of Kit's items are "hot deals" this year, I would guess that they have LOTS of them! And as long as they're not looking for the newer Today girls, I would think you'd have luck. I think the key is to be flexible and not decide you MUST HAVE one particular thing. Have fun!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Momtoatrio said it best! Good deals are still around on Sunday. Go see what's there & you can choose what speaks to you. Combine the trip with a run to Oshkosh to see what the American Girl outlet has to offer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •